Wednesday 29 November 2017

TECHS - Bonuses of Digital Technology

The easy access to music videos on the landmark digital technology YouTube, and in the case they have been taken off/are not (which is sometimes an issue when you've found something useful and then it's gone, due to media regulation), makes the research and planning easier then when I had to look at whole films sometimes to research and find influences for my film opening.
That makes me be able to research and decide on what conventions I'm going to use or challenge, and thereby strengthening and accelerating my creativity.

However this not at an improvement on my side, if we had started with a music video and say we had to do a film promo package for our A2 coursework, this would have been a digression.


However, in terms of really intensively using Web 2.0 beyond the normal, official resources, I have defnitely made an improvement and have become more resourceful 

No comments:

Post a Comment