Monday 2 October 2017

POSSIBLE TRACK - Suede's Can't Get Enough

INSTRUMENTAL INTRO
00'00 - 00'35

VERSE 1
00'36 - 01'04
I feel real now walking like a woman and talking like a stone age manI feel real now talking like buddha and doing it againI get kick I rip it up kick it up take it like a teenage toughI feel real now talking like sugar and shaking that stuff
01'05 instrumental

CHORUS
01'06 - 01'19
Singing I can't get enoughSinging I can't get enough
- 01'19 - 01'22 instrumental -

VERSE 2
01'22 - 01'52
I feel schizo every so psycho kicking at an old tin canI feel real like a man like a woman like a woman like a manI make dead space feel like a headcase take it like a teenage toughAnd feel real now watching those wheels and shaking that stuff


CHORUS
01'53 - 02'05
Singing I can't get enoughSinging I can't get enough


BRIDGE
02'06 - 02'27 instrumental
02'28 - 02'41
One, twoSinging I can't get enoughSinging I can't get enough
02'41 - 02'45 instrumental

VERSE 3 
02'45 - 03'14
I feel real now walking like a woman and talking like a stone age manI feel real now talking like buddha and doing it againSo give me this and give me that smother me and give me some of that bad stuffI feel real now talking like sugar and shaking that stuff
CHORUS
03'15 - 03'44
Singing I can't get enoughSinging I can't get enoughSinging I can't get enoughSinging I can't get enough


INSTRUMENTAL OUTRO
03'45 - 03'59 
(fades to silence in last 5 secs)



IDEAS

  • More upbeat, crazy but still dystopian world 
  • Have a slow. Creepy, subtle diegetic intro as a juxtaposition to the more celebratory track, like in the video for  Ivy Levan's Hot Damn
  • At multiple drum beats around beginning of second minute quick cuts.'
  • A character in the narrative looking back, could be the lead singer playing a different character or the main female one.
  • Have them suffer some sort of amnesia, but don't make it look like a cheap hangover like in Taio Cruz's video of the same name.
  • Use found footage and scratch film style used in Suede's New Generation 

No comments:

Post a Comment