Sunday 4 June 2017

My favourite musicians

My favourite musical artist is David Bowie. 

The main reason for my admiration is how he saw himself as a writer, and was always willing to try out new things and challenge conventions and boundaries.


I like how a lot of his music is quite apocalyptic and are often dystopian narratives.


Before I discovered him following his death a year and a half ago, I wasn't really into music. Since then I've always felt connected to musicians that have interesting personalities and want to tell a meaningful story with their music, basically creating characters in whole worlds like Bowie did with these:


Ziggy Stardust
Halloween Jack
The Thin White Duke (Fan art)
...


OTHER ARTISTS I REALLY LIKE

HALSEY





KENDRICK LAMAR




KRAFTKLUB





QUEEN





NIRVANA





THE PRODIGY





DISCLOSURE





RECENT INTERESTS

DEPECHE MODE



MADONNA





LADY GAGA



...





No comments:

Post a Comment